We offer several options to meet your individual needs such as individual tans, multiple tans, monthly unlimited and our Easy Pay program, which provides a lower monthly rate. And we also offer custom airbrush tanning - by a real person, not a booth! Give us a call or stop by to determine the best program for your tanning needs.
- Exfoliate before you arrive.
- Shaving 8 hours prior to your appointment is recommended, but not required.
- Do not wear lotion or moisturizer before the airbrush.
- Do not wear foundation on your face if you want your face air brushed.
- Wear dark, loose fitting, clothing and a tank top vs. a bra after the spray tan.
- Plan on avoiding activities that will cause you to perspire or wet your skin (such as swimming) for at least 5 hours after the spray. And we recommend you do not shower for about 10 - 12 hours after.
- The color will gradually fade in 6-9 days depending on how well you moisturize.
- Don't wear deodorant. It turns green when mixed with the airbrush solution.
- A female Air Brush Tech is available for female customers. Swimwear, or underwear can be worn. No clothing is an option to avoid tan lines. Just keep in mind the type of tan line you want after the spray. We also offer disposable thongs and bras.
- Male customers should wear shorts or underwear. A male Air Brush Tech may not be available.
- The solution will wash out of the clothing.
- Bring a dark towel or blanket to sit on after your spray in the car and/or on the couch, especially if it is leather or vinyl. Avoid “sticky seats” after freshly sprayed tan.
- Cloth seats will absorb the scent and possibly the color.
- Wash your sheets after sleeping in them while the bronzer is still on, as the solution mayll leave a scent.
We offer a different brands of solution depending on your individual needs. Pacifica offers South Seas Tahitian Tan, used on Dancing With The Stars!